Our story began in November 2009 and it all started with one idea that I slowly but persistently turned into a small business. Here we know what means hardship and also that a reputation is earned with each and every single client. But most of all I learned how important it is not to give up, to resist and believe in your idea. Keep growing.
I am Raluca, but I am not Société Gourmet. My team is. Our clients and community are. Our events and experiences that talk about who we are and most of all what we have to give.
It all might seem a play of hosts and guests but we take this play and passion very seriously and in the backstage are very demanding and meticulous so that ‘on stage’ everything is outstanding.
We are continuously looking for people to collaborate with for events or that would match with our values and make a great team member. From chef and chef’s assistant, event manager and event assistant, dishwasher and cleaning personal to sommeliers, baristas or photographers.
If you wish to collaborate with us and believe our concept is what you want to be part of, please send us your C.V together with your thoughts at email@example.com. If we find you are just the right person for the job, we will contact you.
Thank you and wish you a career full of the things you love!
Raluca Hagivreta-Ichim & team
You will have the opportunity to join a professional, soulful team that has over 9 years of experience in organising culinary events; if you really want it and you prove your skills and determination, there is the opportunity to grow and play an even bigger role.
– previous kitchen/cooking or pastry experience (although we are not a restaurant and our events consist of small gatherings, you have to be good, fast and used to the demanding rhythm of a quality service)
– online savy (work your way in Google Drive, have permanent access to your email, Google calendar and be able to write Word documents).
– English language advanced both spoken and written.
– needs to be organised and passionate about planning and implementing events and fairytales.
– have those natural ‘good host’ skills, care and attention to details.
Extra points for:
– experience in any field that requires or develops organising skills (get stuff done, get people organised, handle situations)
– experience in pastry, knowledge and skills in the culinary arts (we are working with menus, recipes, themed events, multiple chefs so it would be such a plus if you would be familiar with some of this more than the average person).
– flexible schedule, fixed salary.
– the opportunity to learn a lot from us and from our guest chefs; plus you will always meet new people.
– a very nice working environment: beautiful house with garden and cool clients.
If you consider yourself right for this job and this job right for you, if you are ready to form a long-term relationship with a passionate and motivated team, please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those considered appropriate will be called in for an interview.
Thank you and hope meeting you soon!